Welcome to my blog! Here, I’ll be discussing how to reset your Reolink camera. This is a process that can be a bit confusing, but I’ll try to make it as clear and concise as possible. Thanks for reading!
Why might you need to reset your Reolink camera?
Just like any other electronic device, your Reolink camera may need to be reset from time to time. There are a few reasons why you might need to reset your camera:
-If your camera is not functioning properly, a reset may fix the issue.
-If you’ve forgotten your password, a reset will allow you to create a new one.
-If you’re selling or giving away your camera, a reset will remove all of your personal information from the device.
Resetting your Reolink camera is a relatively simple process. Just follow the instructions below and you’ll be back up and running in no time.
How to factory reset your Reolink camera through the Reolink App?
If you have a Reolink IP camera, it’s likely that you’ve already set it up using the Reolink App (Android & iOS). To reset your camera to factory defaults using the Reolink App:
1. Launch the Reolink App.
2. Go to Settings > Camera Settings.
3. Tap the button next to “Reset Camera”.
4. Enter your password and tap “OK” to confirm.
5. Your camera will now be reset to factory default settings.
How to factory reset your Reolink camera through the Reolink Client?
If you have problems with your Reolink cameras or just want to factory reset them, you can follow the steps below.
1. Launch the Reolink Client and log in to your camera.
2. Click the camera device you want to reset in the Device list.
3. Choose “Settings” and go to “Advanced Settings”.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and find “Factory Reset”.
5. Click “Factory Reset” and then “OK” in the pop-up window to confirm.
How to factory reset your Reolink camera through the web browser?
Performing a factory reset on your Reolink camera will return it to its original state before you first used it. This is useful if you want to sell your camera or if you just want to start over from scratch.
To factory reset your camera through the web browser:
1.Launch the web browser and go to the IP address of your camera. The default IP address is 192.168.1.168.
2.Click System Settings -> Maintenance -> Factory Reset and click Confirm on the pop-up window.
How to reset your Reolink camera to its default settings?
To reset your Reolink camera to its default settings, you will need to press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds. The reset button is located inside the camera (under the cover), next to the MicroSD card slot.
How to troubleshoot a Reolink camera that won’t reset?
If you want to reset your Reolink camera to its factory settings, you can follow the steps below:
1. Unplug the power adapter from the camera.
2. Remove the Micro SD card from the camera (if your camera has one).
3. Press and hold the reset button (usually located at the back of the camera) for 15 seconds.
4. Plug in the power adapter and wait for the camera to reboot.
5. Once the camera has rebooted, you can insert the Micro SD card back into the camera (if your camera has one).
How to contact Reolink support for help resetting your camera?
If you have problems resetting your camera, the best way to get help is by contacting Reolink support. Our team can help you troubleshoot the issue and provide guidance on how to reset your camera properly.
Watch Full video here.
We hope that this guide on how to reset Reolink cameras has been helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us in the comments below.
Last modified: November 28, 2022